Twelve years of teaching a wide variety of learners in the college setting, along with 11 years of mothering and advocating for my own child, lend a unique blend of compassionate and practical insight to my speaking and consulting.
I can help you, your school, or your church see inclusivity as less difficult and more beautiful. Interested in working with me? Great! Contact me at email@example.com, and I will get back to you within 24 hours.
I consult one-on-one and in small groups on the following issues:
- Making your space more accessible
- Autism 101: Understanding the children in your care
- Empathy training for neurotypical children
I am also pleased to speak on the following topics to mom groups, women’s ministries, and special needs parents.
- Autism Advocacy: The Dream I Didn’t Know I Had
- Self-Care for “Special” Moms
- From Grief to Grace: Embracing the Gift of Your Child